Post by Bindu Rachel Mathew
Read Titus 3:1-11
- Vs 1-2- make a note of all the qualities mentioned in these verses- what are the areas that require to be worked on?
- Vs 3- Our past – compare it to what we are now.
- Vs 4- 7- the how and why of the saving grace of God- does it bring you to worship God more?
- Vs 8 – having read the above verses, how much more responsible do you feel?
- Vs 9-11- Make a note of what is instructed in these verses. Which toxic relationships in your life do you need to stay away from? Do you have the courage to face them and warn them? How can you overcome that fear? Vs 11- an encouragement to do it.
- At the beginning of this New year, remember God’s purpose in saving you. Surrender all your fears to Him. Be alert. Remember not to take your salvation for granted. Celebrate His goodness!!